Sunday, March 20, 2011

a friend lent me a high output t5 lamp and a large-ish grow tent!

a friend is lending me this 4' high output t5 lamp, there are 2 red leaning bulbs and 2 blue leaning bulbs, i am still not sure what exactly i will do with this


he also lent me a nice grow tent, i am fairly certain it is large enough for me to consolidate both vegetating areas into this 1 tent, i'll find out a bit later today, that would free up one of the tents for flowering, i plan on setting up the 400 watt hps lamp again, either the lumigrow es165 is not that powerful or i just don't have the hang of using it yet, either way my yields suck underneath it right now so i plan on setting up the old fashioned way with traditional lighting, let's get some weight back up in here ya' know?

No comments:

Post a Comment