Friday, February 26, 2010

migraines and cannabis - february 26 2010

today i was reminded why i am completely within my right to have a california medical marijuana doctor's recommendation

i get migraines sometimes, it runs in the family on my mom's side, and her mom's side, i have been getting them since i was very small, some of my earliest childhood memories are in fact migraine headaches.

well today i awoke with a very slight one, didn't think much of it and just went along with my day, by 10am it was pounding hard and kicking my ass, i tried to take some tylenol and puked it back up 5 minutes later, mind you that this was at work! i cleaned myself up and went out to the car, i only had mids, black domina is the indica that i had on deck, it was an ok batch from eden therapy, real cheap like 25$ 1/8 or something, anyways i took a few small 1/2 tokes of it and just laid back in the car, no music or anything, ac lightly blowing a cool breeze, just laid back and closed my eyes, i felt the herb slowly moving down my head, numbing it and feeling so much better, i could still feel the migraine a tiny bit at times, but the herb definitely took over, that heady stoned indica works wonders for me

this migraine was one that caused so much pressure, my tear ducts were tearing up, thinking about anything in depth initiated deep pounding, i wanted to just close my eyes and ears and turn my brain off, i was praying to god for it to stop, well thank you god for that cannabis plant, that stuff is a wonder, i was able to get back to work and kick some major ass knocking projects out once again

No comments:

Post a Comment